We are pleased to announce a free workshop being hosted by Launch Academy on June 5th 2018.
Where: Launch Academy (128 W Hastings St #300, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8)
When: 1:30pm until 4pm on June 5th 2018
Doing Effective Market Research for the Lean Startup
Bootcamp Workshop for Using Market Research to Improve Your Potential - For Better Products, Better Revenue and Better Access to Capital
Knowing more about your target market, your target buyers and your competition can provide the key advantage your company needs to win customers, acquire partners and attract investors.
This bootcamp is a one day session to help companies design, implement and capitalize on the benefits of market research using the latest tools, techniques and practical approaches that companies of any size can use. In particular, we will show how lean startup methods such as defining your MVP and filling out the Business Model Canvas will depend on effective implementation of market research processes.
Designed for both Startups and Growth Companies, senior executives, product managers, marketing managers, and salespeople can all benefit from the insights this bootcamp offers. Company advisors such as investors, board members and mentors will also benefit.
You Will Learn
• methods of market research
• selecting research methods to assist in mapping out your MVP and Business Model Canvas
• practical approaches to gaining insights into new market opportunities
• how product features, pricing, and market size can be determined
• how to track competitors in minutes a day
• getting answers to common investor questions
• to fill gaps in your investment pitch with key answers on your target market
You Will Leave With
• ideas on targeting the right opportunities
• checklists for rapidly starting market research
• tips on improving your approach to MVP and Business Model Canvas
• hints and tips on market selection and segmentation
• step-by-step process for implementing an in depth market research project
• tips on low cost data collection approaches
• ideas on improving your investment pitch deck with meaningful research