The Go to Market Program by Rocket Builders helps companies achieve high revenue growth by developing winning sales and marketing plans. The Go-to-Market Program is a comprehensive five-month program for technology companies who need to refine their marketing strategy and then execute revenue generation activities to win customers and dominate their target market. Established over 13 years ago with 150 successful graduating companies, the Go-to-Market Program blends mentorship with applied learning to provide innovative technology companies with an outcome-based process to capitalize on market opportunity.
Companies that complete the program will have a detailed marketing plan that includes execution steps and metrics.
The Go to Market Program includes the following components.
· Preparation - companies need an up to date Business Model Canvas
· Thirteen webinars 1.5 – 2.0 hours long (includes webinar library)
· Follow-up sessions after each webinar to provide examples and customize material
· Assigned mentors who interact with companies after each session to customize the program to the company
· Mentoring from Rocket Builders
· Final Presentation – Companies present their Marketing plan to an expert panel
Program Dates: Mid October to early February
Who Should attend?
· Technology companies seeking to expand the distribution of products or enter new markets are ideally suited for this program.
· This program is designed to involve the entire management team of a technology company - all executives who are responsible for revenue growth (CEO, Product Manager, VP Sales, VP Marketing, VP Business Development).
· Companies selected to participate must have a product that is ready for the market and has some initial customer acceptance.
· Past participants have had revenue of between $500K and $5M
· Companies looking to raise ‘Seed’ or ‘Series A’ rounds will develop a comprehensive marketing plan to present to potential investors.
· Time commitments for the program are a couple hours per week of preparation and up to 10 hours per month spent on seminars and workshops.
Phase 1 - Strategic Market Plan
• Market Research
• Whole Product
• Customer Validation
• Channel Validation
• Competitive Strategy
• Market Targeting
• Revenue Planning
Phase 2 – Market Execution Plan
• Channel Development
• Strategic Vendor Partnerships
• Marketing and Communications
• Social Media and Content Marketing
• Sales Process
• Lead Generation
• Marketing Support
• Account Management
$ 1,200 for companies that currently work with NRC/IRAP (program sponsor)
To reserve a spot, you must apply using this form: